TIE Lahore and TIE4Youth partnered with PITB to organize a seminar on Applied Entrepreneurship. Aim of this seminar was to enable participants to share experience and expertise from presenters and develop knowledge in entrepreneurship into practical skills. Seminar assisted the participants in developing interpersonal skills, analytical ability, and business acumen.
The panel discussion particularly emphasized on undertaking a thorough analysis of the industry, implementing business strategies to achieve competitive advantage, understanding cultural impacts upon business practices, providing effective leadership, confidently negotiating and managing conflict, and improving interpersonal and team communication as important means to a business success.
Key Note Presenters
- Abdul Aziz (CEO, LumenSoft Technologies)
- Sajjad Kirmani (Founder, Infogistic)
- Abid Malik (Managing Director, Indus Venture/ RVC)
- Mir Mohammad Ali Khan (Entrepreneur)
- Ahmad Qureshi (Friends Diaries)
- Zeb Soharwardi (Entrepreneur)
- Nauman Akbar (BlueBox Solutions, Inspire)
- Sana Mela (Entrepreneur)