MIS for Maintenance of Agri-Machinery
To provide the above services to the farmers, the department has a fleet of 342 operational bulldozers, 182 hand boring plants, 20 power drilling rigs, 10 electrical resistivity meters, 38 power winches and 10 air compressors. The machinery is allocated keeping in view the demand of the respective districts and is available in all the districts of Punjab. To keep this machinery in working conditions and conduct proper repair & maintenance services, a network of 24 workshops has been established at divisional/district headquarters in the province. The main stores of spare parts are also maintained at divisional workshops and are headed by Assistant Agricultural Engineers (Stores).
- Tracks inventory (Availability of parts including their location, price, date of manufacture, name of manufacturer and any other relevant information) across multiple locations in real-time.
- Handles time-based and condition-based preventive maintenance activities.
- Creates automated alerts such as reorder quantity levels etc.
- Tracks life cycle of the spare parts from the time they enter the inventory, of any store or workshop, until they are fitted into a vehicle/equipment.
- Maintains detailed history of each vehicle/equipment (preventive or breakdown related).
- Generates automated alerts about preventive maintenance schedule of equipment.
- Creates comprehensive reports to assist in efficient management and decision-making.
- Generates detailed maintenance history of equipment
- Generates detailed reports about preventive maintenance of equipment
- Generates reports about any security breaches/ hacking attempts
A Coordinated Approach to Manage Preventive & Breakdown Maintenance: